We want you to enjoy your trek and have a great time. Please before you book a trek, have a look to the below tips and safety rules and kindly send us by e-mail your confirmation of agreement:
- Wear long pants.
- Protect all exposed skin from the sun or use sun cream.
- Bring some water and snacks (unless other arrangements have been made).
- A small cotton neckerchief can help prevent a sunburn when you have an open-neck shirt.
- We recommend comfortable, closed shoes (sneakers). Flip-flops are an absolutely mustn’t.
- Always wear footwear you would be comfortable walking a long distance in.
- Always listen to the guide’s instructions and respect them.
- Horses should be treated gently, with calm movements.
- In a group ride with your family or friends, the speed is always adapted to the least experienced rider.
- When riding in a mixed group we match riding levels accordingly.
- Children must be accompanied by adults.
- Treks into the mountains are not suitable for children under 8 years old.
- For treks Number 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 there is an age limit. The maximum age limit is 65 years old and the minimum 8 years old.
- Adults must supervise their children and are responsible for them.
- Our little friends can participate in almost all rides and treks (we reserve the right to refuse a booking if we believe that the ride or trek is not suitable for kids).
- You ride at your own risk, and in the case of injury or property damage, we are not liable. Although we take all reasonable safety precautions, you should be aware that riding horses is a risk sport.
- You must inform us of any illness, previous injury or disability that may affect your riding ability.
- You will be required to sign a waiver of liability form prior on getting on a horse.
Treks from 15 mins to 7 hours for all standards and abilities.
What we supply:
- BS Riding safety helmets for adults & kids
- First Aid kit
- Certified first aider
What you should bring:
- Extra water
- Saddles and tacks: Comfortable leather Western type ( English type available too)
- Pack saddles (traditional): Handmade of wood
- Child stirrups
- Saddle bag for long rides and picnics
We supply our guests with safety helmets, which we highly recommend wearing for town rides as well as for longer rides and treks.
If a child wish to ride with a parent we use a traditional wooden pack saddle.
If a rider weighs more than 90 kilos, we reserve the right to refuse a trek with one of our horses.
We can provide a guide who is fluent in English on request. (But hey! You’re in Greece.Why not enjoy Argyris’ Greek-style English and have real fun communicating in Greeklish!).